14 April 2019
Please help us re-elect our brilliant Green MEP Molly Scott Cato to the European Parliament on 23 May, by donating to the Crowdfunder here:
Molly has been an outstanding representative for the South West at European level.
-Clear on Brexit, she’s campaigned across the region for a People’s Vote and to stop the Brexit chaos.
-Strong on climate, she’s pushed for rapid investment in renewables, worked on sustainable finance law and helped to shape a Green New Deal.
-An economist, she’s challenged rising inequality and is fighting tax avoidance by large companies and the ultra-wealthy.
As well as Molly, we have five other outstanding candidates on the Green list: Cleo Lake, Carla Denyer, Tom Scott, Martin Dimery and Karen La Borde.
If 2,500 people gave just £10 we'd hit our target.
If just 100 people gave £250 we'd hit our target.
What has Molly has done as our MEP?
Working with the powerful Green Group in the EU Parliament, Molly has:
- Helped secure ambitious energy efficiency and renewables targets for 2030, and pressed for faster progress to match the scale of the climate emergency
- Led on tough new measures to stop tax-dodging by corporations and the ultra-wealthy
- Helped secure a wide-ranging EU ban on single-use plastics
- Helped secure a ban on bee-killing pesticides
- Led on initiatives to create a more environmentally sustainable financial industry
- Led on campaigns for greater transparency, to control corporate lobbying and to protect whistleblowers
- Exposed the criminality that tainted the 2016 Brexit referendum
Please help us make sure that Molly is able to continue her great work!